Many dealerships would like their customers to believe that they are the only ones that can diagnose today’s modern electronics. This just simply isn’t the case. Here at RRT, we utilize the latest in electronics diagnostics including an Autologic Diagnostics System, BMW ISTA, Porsche PWIS, Durametrics, SOLUS, VCDS and others. We have access to factory vehicle files, technical software and technical support.
By using these advanced computers our trained technicians can diagnose, locate and solve even the most complicated problem in the most complicated systems on the market today. We have every capability the dealership has including the ability to program new remotes, install new modules and adjust factory options to suit your needs. We can test individual systems and read data in real-time to properly track down whatever issue might be plaguing your vehicle. Then after repairs are performed, we can verify that a solution has been reached and return your car to you in proper running condition
- Full fault code read & re-set
- Full component activation (CIP)
- Electronic control unit procedures
- Clearing & setting of adaptation values
- Full coverage of (ECU) control units including flash programming updates to latest versions
- Coding, full programming capability (inc engine & transmission control modules)
- Adjustment of engine idle
- Real-time reading of all dynamic data
- Procedure for engine & immobilizer alignment
- Procedure for trial substitution of control units
- Procedure for the fitting of BMW accessories
- Car/Key Memory Function for personalizing vehicle
- and much more…..